Friday, June 24, 2011
Father's Day and Socks
We were getting ready for church on Sunday, when Amir comes in and says to me, "You know what the hardest part of my Sunday is?" I replied, "No". He replied, "Finding socks to wear." The basket of socks is spread out on the bed and he holds up his non matched socks. "See no matches." He opens his drawer and says "Why are some in here? I have one in the basket and the match is in the drawer." Caleb starts laughing because he is the reason there are no socks for his dad. Tya told him to just wear one of each kind. (Tya does this on a regular basis.) Amir shakes his head and says "I should be able to have a pair of matching socks for Father's Day." All the kids start pitching in to find him a pair of socks to wear for church. This shall be our goal for the year to make sure our wonderful dad has matching socks on Sunday, especially on Father's Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love all the pictures!! I quit pairing everyone's socks except Ken's years ago and have never looked back:)
Post a Comment