The museum was free in March so off to the musuem we went. They had a special exhibit about mammoths and mastadons(which was not free). So we paid the extra money to get into this exhibit. I took these pictures of the elevator on the way upstairs. We get to the door and they ever so politely tell us we can not take pictures. My mouth about hit the floor. Maybe they should have told us that before we paid the extra money. There were soooooo many neat ways to take pictures. It made me angrier and angrier every stop we made. The mammoths were HUGE! I tried sneaking a picture but got caught by a security guard. I explained to him maybe they should have told us "before" we paid that pictures could not be taken. It would have swayed my decision. He then laughed and told me he was going to walk the other way for a second. I tried to take the picture fast but it just did not turn out and then Micah reminded me that we believe in Honoring and Sustaining the Law. And we did go with the primary president and her kids(she got one good picture on her iphone). I tried to explain to Micah that the LAW was not about taking pictures in a musuem where we just paid 12 dollars per person to get in. He said, "It is still the law." Then he went off to play. Thank heavens I made him learn those articles of faith.
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment