We have has a blessed and wonderful year. Having all six children home for Christmas was the best present parents can ask for. I know there will all too soon be a time when that might not be possible.
Amir is working hard at keeping our business afloat. It has been a struggle this year. It is either feast or famine at our home. He has gone on several campouts with the boys and enjoys taking the kids on an individual time out with dad. He is the YM president in our ward and finds it difficult when the young men think his daughters are "cooler" than him. Lisa is teaching piano and working part time at taxes and bookkeeping. I still love being a mother and find joy in every little saying and day to day events.
Ariana (20) is at Dixie State in St. George, Utah. She is studying music and we all love to hear her play the violin. She loves the sunshine and heat. She always wants to come home but when she gets here ,"I'm Freezing!" Aliyeh (17) is a junior in high school. She has such a fun personality and lights up any room. She played volleyball and was involved in many clubs and activities. Caleb (14) is in eigth grade this year. He plays violin and video games. His sense of humor is soo like his father's and catches me off guard because he will say it will a straight face. Tya (11) is in sixth grade. She loves to socialize, play volleyball and the cello, and read. At night I have to take phones and games away from the other kids but for her it is her books (and any device that produces light). Micah (9) is in third grade. He is a big help and very compassionate. He is always concerned for those around him. I hope that never changes. He loves legos and is starting to get into the video game arena. Joshua (7) is in 1st grade and has to be taken to school kicking and screaming some days. He is a delight to have in our home and idolizes his brothers and father. At church they ask him to spit out gum for singing time. He puts his in his shirt pocket.
We had nine o'clock church- so that meant waiting to open presents until after church.
I love it when Christmas is on Sunday.
My dad spoiled us and gave us an Ipad. We were all super excited.
Caleb got his new phone. I bought it a few days before Christmas. I told the sales lady that it was a gift but she went ahead and activated the data plan on the number. Caleb come up to me two days before Christmas, gives me a big hug and says thanks for the phone. I just stayed quiet wondering how in the world he knew. After exchanging words with the sales lady, getting a new sim card and trying to cover it all up- he still knew. Surprise ruined but one happy boy!!
Tya loved Cinderella when she was two. Ariana got her this quote- A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes. Tya loved it.
Saturday, September 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment