I go walking in the mornings around 6am. I was getting ready to go and Amir asked me where I was going and I replied the same place I go every morning. After my walk it had snowed so I shoveled the driveway and I noticed a neighbors car drive by several times. Then that neighbor came by and offered to plow our driveway and I thought how nice. I went inside and Amir asks what I am doing. Sometimes he can bug me but today he was really starting to bug me. I start to go upstairs and the doorbell rings. Amir tells me to go answer the door. I stomp down the stairs because I see no good reason he can not answer the door and why is the doorbell ringing at 7:45 in the morning on the first day of Christmas Vacation? There is this huge box on the front porch and no one else around. I look at the box and slam the front door. I start to yell at Amir if he got the kids a dog for Christmas he is in big trouble. Then with his patient voice he tells me to go look in the box. All the way to the front door I am grumbling and not happy. I start to look in the box and it moves. I am more than a little surprised when Ana who was not supposed to come home for Christmas is in the box. I had left her out there shivering for a long time. It was a wonderful present and everone pulled it off wonderfully!
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment