Friday, April 9, 2010
Aliyeh is 15!
Aliyeh turned 15 on February 5th. She is a fun girl who laughs out loud when she knows she is annoying me. Yet she says,"You know you love me!" That I do! She works hard and is learning to beat her mom at volleyball. 6,897 minutes is her record for one month of text messages. So worth the $30 unlimited minute plan. Aliyeh is compassionate, kind, smart and we love her. Happy 15th Birthday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
How did this happen!!! I cannot believe the ages of our children! Luckily we have not aged a bit:) I miss you- I picture us reminicing about the good old days when our houses are emptied of children and we are wrinkly but still very cute!!
She is so beautiful - just like her mother :) I can't believe her text record! And I can't blame Tya for stealing the whipped cream...I remember that Christmas party. I was bored out of my mind! I hope you're enjoying primary. I miss you!!!
Post a Comment