The kids are all surviving the long winter. I am not so sure I am but am slightly wishing for some green grass. But the ash covered snow will have to suffice for now. Ariana has got senioritis and has been skipping and needs to be reminded by anyone else but her parents please, that she still has one more month. Aliyeh is participating in track and pulled a muscle. She is a funny kid and working on getting her permit to drive. I just got the other one to get her license. Caleb achieved the rank of tenderfoot in scouts. Loves to snowboard! Amir thanked me for getting the boys hooked onto the sport!! Tya is expanding her social life and loves to be out of the house. She wishes she could be big!! I want her to be small still. Thus the conflict!!
Micah has a love for money!! He is always doing extra chores and finding money wherever we go. His newest money making scheme is this: Micah: Are my teeth loose yet?
Mom: Not yet, Micah. Soon though.
Micah: Not soon enough I need money!!
Joshua is struggling a bit with his temper and coping with a mom that needs more tricks in her bag!! I just finished working taxes and am glad to be home again.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Lisa,
Sorry I am just getting back to you. Which part of VA are the families in your ward moving too? Tell them the Hampton Ward in Hampton VA is the very best!! We really need some new faces. :) Let me know. Hope you are well.
Cherie
Post a Comment