Christmas was very good for us. We enjoyed each other's company and had fun!! Everyone is back in school now and the weather was below zero for the past two weeks. Our outside activities consisted of seeing who could run the fastest from the car to the house. Amir's birthday was celebrated at Chuck E Cheese. He asked the kids where he should go for dinner and they suggested CEC. He is such a good dad to indulge them on their wishes. If it was me I do not think I could have been so generous. This week was a hard one for our family. I took Aiden down to live with his grandma in Las Vegas. It was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. Give up a baby that I was sooooo attached to. But that was the original plan even if it took way longer than promised and through many prayers and support(thank you dad) I was able to get the task accomplished. I hope he is happy and knows that we love him very much. He will always hold a special place in our hearts.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Lisa,
I made my blog private send me your email address so I can add you to our list. cherryandwally@msn.com
Have a great day!
Post a Comment