Sunday, June 29, 2008
Is Tya Ready for Baptism?
Before her baptism, Tya was telling me that she only has four more days to get all of the bad out of her. She then proceeded to laugh and said like that will ever happen. She also told the bishop in her baptism interview that I(Lisa) have 17 orange marbles. He just looked at her and asked why? She replied, " My mom has a yelling problem." The bishop later came out to ask me what is up with the marbles. I explained that every one in our family has a jar with their name on it. Whenever someone yells they get an orange marble placed in their jar, when someone says shutup they get a purple marble, and if they do an act of service they get a blue marble. At the end of each week we can redeem the positive marbles for rewards or do extra chores for consequence marbles. So as you can guess- I have the most orange marbles and no other colors. The bishop thought htis was funny and asked if my seventeen marbles was just for today. I think I will go with Tya to all future interviews to protect myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment