Ariana had her friend Ashley over to make her gorgeous!!!
This staircase is the whole reason we bought our house so the girls could float down the stairs while their dates waited down in the entry way. After six years of waiting, my dream is fulfilled. Ariana's lovely ladies in waiting.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
My, what a lovely staircase you have! And such a beautiful daughter, too! Did she have fun? She looked lovely, and Chris looked nice in his tux (that is 50 times too big for him). I hope they had a wonderful time. I can't believe the heart run was cancelled! Olivia and I did that for two years in a row. And it was usually warmish by then. Poor Alaskans! Did you reschedule your piano recital? My one student is supposed to come tomorrow, but Jett is still barfing so that got cancelled as well...I think I might prefer the snow...
Wow!! She looked so pretty. I can't believe she went to prom. Time flies... I am proud of the "modest dress". Way to go Ariana!! :) (That's her old YW president talking there.)
Post a Comment